On Novemeber 15, 2013 Derek and Kayla got married in the Portland Temple. Derek is Roberts son and Duanes first grandson.
This is what the girls did for Kayla’s bachelorette party. (Mormon style for sure)
Believe it or not this is the best picture I got of them. People just kept popping up in front of me so I gave up.
Cousins that were there: Sadie, Nysa, Camille, Taegan Sterling, Braidon, and Micah
The Aunts and Uncles: Dave, Leslie, Melissa, Robert(Dad) and Jeff. Kim didn’t make it from Ohio.
Just happened to take a picture of Dave’s family. Etta, Mason, Peyton, Nysa, Dave
Jarom and Grandpa
Derek’s sisters were all wearing 5 inch heels so they were almost taller than grandpa
I usually try to get everyone in at least one picture but I just gave up I think. It was such a nice day and the reception etc was all very nice. Congrats Derek and Kayla
No comments:
Post a Comment