Saturday, February 8, 2014

A drive ‘up the river’

I love driving up the river (Umatilla).  Duane loves to go up there to check out the wildlife especially the Elk this time of the year.  When we stopped to take a picture of the bald eagle, I was literally jumping up and down and waving my arms to get him to fly…but he just sat there staring at me.

001

There were a bunch of turkeys at one spot….I was surprised how big they are.

004

and of course the cows…this one looked so mean

007

This next picture is for Grant.  A herd of Elk up on the ridge.  We could see them really well with Duane’s spotting scope.

018

On our way home…I said…Duane there are some deer in the field but they have really short legs…then I really looked and it was 4 coyotes.  (these pictures don’t show them well)

021

I’m sure everyone is tired of snow but here is Pendleton snow.

025027

 

 

 

4139

It is sooo pretty

1 comment:

  1. We got snow last night but not near as much as you guys. I love the looks of snow.

    ReplyDelete