Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A little Fall Fun

This is just a bunch of pictures of things we have been doing in September.  1st we did very little with Round-up this year, but we did go to slack.  That is in the mornings on monday, tues, wed of R-up week.  It is when all the cowboys are there going through eliminations.

003

004

We love it because no one is there yet…you sit where ever you want to and enjoy seeing all the cowboys.

Seth, Camille and I went to Main street tues evening for $1.00 rides and a big elephant ear.  It was fun !!

006008

The scrambler

011

WE were right there when it opened….before all the crazy crowds

012

Then we got 2 ton of hay and got to stack it in the barn.  The way Duane does it makes it so easy that even I can stack 80 lb bales in the stack. : )

026

028

029024

He brings it in with the tractor and all I have to do is lift and slid it into place.

THEN…HAVE I EVEN MENTIONED HOW MUCH I HATE SQUIRRELS !!

A day Late for my picture.

030

2 comments:

  1. You need a dog to keep the squirrels away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, he loved your sunflowers :) That pumpkin is huge. And I need a forklift tractor thing.

    ReplyDelete