Just a couple pictures from last week when Leslie and Lindsys kids were together. They really had fun. Camille and Sadie really helped with all the little people.
Crazy version or not, they are all neat kids !! Camille and Halle, Thea, Elijah, Sadie, Jarom, Matt, Wyatt and Josiah (who hates to have his picture taken)
These 4 got along great. 2 and 2 the same ages.
Then we took Lindsys kids home. They love their little brother Brent.
And the next day I found this in the family room. Made me really miss the kids again. Couple put it away for a couple of day. They were so much fun. But I will admit I was exhausted at the end of each day.
Now don’t look at how chubby my foot is BUT I hate it when I stub my toe. Pretty sure this one is broken.
We just spent a fun day in Union at the Catherine Creek 1/2 marathon. These three souls ran it and came out smiling. Mike came in first, then Kiley, then Jordan. Mike ended up getting second place in his age division, both Kiley and Jordan got 1st in theirs. Way to go guys
The true after race pictures.
Coming across the finish line. Jordan definitely wins for most excited.
This race is planned pretty much around the Baxter reunion weekend. There were a large number of them running. Mostly the 15 and under group and their dads this year. It was a fun day
No comments:
Post a Comment