So we finally got busy and cut up the tree on our back porch and put the bench back. It was totally amazing that the bench was in one piece. The limb was definitely rotten most of the way through.
It’s kind of hard to see but the second picture has a hole in the middle. I actually found the hole and nest where the owls always nest. (sad-hope they still come back)
We have 15 huge pumpkins this year. One of them weighed 40 lbs. So we went festive this year:
HAPPY FALL !!!
Okay sure out do me on the size and the amount of pumpkins. Next year we will beat you. HA! I wish I could leave a decoration of pumpkins on our porch but I think our dog would have too much fun with it.
ReplyDeleteDid you notice the little pumpkin is fake. Trying to fool the squirrels ; 0
ReplyDeleteDo squirrels eat pumpkins? I wish we could grow pumpkins. We got vines this year!
ReplyDeleteI want your pumpkins! I think they are the best way to decorate for fall/halloween/thanksgiving. I have 4 in my house right now (2 real, 2 fake) and need some more outside. We'll have to try growing them next year, maybe a huge pumpkin patch on our land!!!
ReplyDelete