Oct 11-18th Andrea, Jenny Lindsy, Kiley and I went on our ‘Navuoo trip’ The girls planned it for my 60th birthday present. We had sooooo much fun. We took pictures, walked, shopped, laughed, ate, talked and thoroughly enjoyed the week together. We saw all the church history sites in Missouri (I’ll post more when we combine our pictures). The last day we went to 3 cemeteries to look for names on Duane’s family. So here are a few pictures I have:
This is in the ‘Woodruff Hotel’ in Navuoo. There is a fudge shop across the street.
This was in the ‘women’s garden’ in Navuoo.
Kiley can only control herself for so long…then she goes crazy : )
I took about 20 pictures trying to get one that everyone was looking.
Me, Kiley, LIndsy and Andrea looking at the Mississppi River the first evening. (Jenny wasn’t with us yet)
Missouri rainstorms and rainbows !
Navuoo Temple
Very beautiful.
Us on the go. We had just stopped to take pictures of birds on the Mississippi.
There were so many types of birds. These pelicans were so fun to watch. Right beside them were ibis, canadian geese, coots and really cool water plants.
Andrea is the one that took a million pictures so hopefully we will get them all together soon.
Loved the trip and the company !!!
Love !!
ReplyDelete